For Indoor Use
- Do Not Dilute
- Do Not spray into open flames
- Turn Off all gas pilot lights and all other devices with an open flame.
Scientific Environmental Products formulation of KILLSHOT® Kills Bed Bugs, Fleas, Ticks and other household pest & their Eggs.
About the formulation:
According to leading entomologists, fleas, ticks, bed bugs and their eggs around the world are growing more and more immune to chemical pesticide treatments promoted by local and national exterminators, Veterinarians and the agriculture industry. In addition, a growing number of university and independent researchers publicly warn against excessive use of Pyrethroid-based products for consumer use.
How Does KILLSHOT Kill, neutralize or repel Insects?
KILLSHOT does not neutralize insects by poisoning. But acts in one or a combination of the following ways to kill them:
- Osmotic Dehydration KILLSHOT leaches the insect’s body from moisture and dehydrates them.
- Prevention of Breathing: By irritating the respiratory system of the insects, especially those with high olfactory nature, KILLSHOT forces insects to avoid breathing, shutting down to avoid the extremely powerful irritants and thus committing suicide.
- Pheromonal Interference: that interrupts and attacks the octopamine neuro-receptors, crucial for neurotransmitter’s regulation of metabolism, movement, feeding, reproduction and behavior.
- Dissolving Insect Eggs, Larvae, Pupae, and Eroding the Exoskeleton and Cuticle of Adult Insects, thus exposing the inner delicate parts of the insects for demise.
Therefore, theoretically and practically, the majority of insects which come into contact with this formulation will become overwhelmed and die on contact. Furthermore, there is no mechanism by which any insect can develop resistance to our cedar oil formulations. That is why insects exposed to the effects of KILLSHOT will die along with the next three generational phases: Eggs, Larvae and Pupae.
What Are the Ingredients of KILLSHOT?
It contains a unique formula base that is known as the Nature’s Ultimate Miracle, Cedar Oil which is EPA Exempt from Federal Registration 25(B) and is an FDA food grade product and Hydrated Silica is an abundant natural resource from Quartz which has been liquefied to create Scientific Environmental Product’s formula. It is a 4A inert ingredient which is also exempt from Federal Registration 4A and is an FDA food grade product.
KILLSHOT BED BUG KILLER (Ready to Use) and Kills on Contact !
KILLSHOT an amazing product that will not stain, mar or damage the finest of lingerie, the most colorful of clothes, furniture, or electronics (it’s non-conductive) and leaves a fresh fragrance smell.
KILLSHOT Bedbug Killer will undoubtedly go down in history as the most effective parasite control formulation ever brought to market. No chemicals in this product. Just food grade aromatic Red Cedar Oil and melted Quartz Rock. A genuine BIO based insect control agent. Not only does it command INSTANT DEATH to its arthropod recipients, it can be used on humans as a repellent for Mosquitoes, Chiggers, No-See-Um’s, Flies and an array of other biting and flying pests.
- MIST OR FOGGER APPLICATION
- SAFE FOR INFANTS AND PETS
- EPA STATES “NO RISK TO HUMANS OR THE ENVIRONMENT”