The Choice of Pest Control Operator’s Product Description
Solve your flea & tick problem once and for all… There is no reason to treat your pet at home if you treat the real problem! Spray your lawn with Scientific Environmental Product, KILLSHOT’S PCO Formulation concentrate for lawn & garden treatment! Our products perform three critical functions for treating insects in your environment.
- It treats for the existing adult insect population in your lawn.
- It then treats the next & largest generation of insect concerns, the eggs and larvae which interrupt the egg layer cycle.
- Finally it creates a barrier of re-entry repelling/deterring insects trying to migrate from other areas outside the perimeter back into your area of control. Perpetual soil borne insect egg layers are immediately controlled because of this barrier, if the adults won’t enter the treated area, then they can’t or won’t lay any eggs. This barrier results in the ultimate non-toxic solution to treat the insect populations in areas of concern. It is EPA EXEMPT from federal registration (25b product) 85% cedar oil 15% ethyl lactate. It poses least harm to the environment, pets, farm animals, water ways, soil, farms, crops, expecting mothers and their unborn child or infants and children.
Scientific Environmental Product KILLSHOT’S PCO technology provides a high level of arthropod and other insect treatment while its residual subsequently acts as a repellent. KILLSHOT’S PCO is a water soluble compound formulated using organic inerts that promote micron size VMD (droplets) beneficial for use in typical PCO insect treatment methods such as compression or pressure spray delivery. The chemical free solution will not stain. Egg-layer cycles are further interrupted by pheromone interference with the insect’s octopamine neuro receptors, and the next generation of arthropod is thereby treated.
The formulation will not separate. Dilution ratio’s vary from backyards at 4 ounces concentrate to one gallon water while using a larger applicator you can dilute at 1 gallon concentrate to 200 gallon water tank which can be used effectively for treating insects. KILLSHOT’S PCO follows the guidelines of the USDA for organic protocols and therefore is approved for use in organic farming protocol “FOR ORGANIC PRODUCTION”.
When applying KILLSHOT’S PCO to any crops, or grasses it should be done in the morning or early evening times. Applications should be avoided in the middle of the afternoon due to the heat and direct sun.
KILLSHOT’S PCO can be applied as a drench, foliar spray or through an out-door fumigation agenda. Application rates will vary depending on the apparatus used to deliver the product. During a heavy insect season you can apply as often as needed. We suggest you wash down the side of your structures working from the building outward. The first application is the most important and the objective is to make sure a liberal soak is accomplished to all areas including but not limited to the flower beds, shrubbery, grass and concrete areas and any standing water. Maintenance treatments should be followed up every 15 to 20 days during insect season. We recommend 1/20 pound bag (5000 sq. ft. coverage area) of Cedar saw dust.
Grub worm treatments: You need to saturate this area to penetrate deep into the soil. 20 gallon Hose end sprayer—Mix 8oz. in cup (your first application) 6 oz. thereafter, fill remaining cup with water, makes 20 gallons of out-door insect treatment. 1 application covers approximately 4000-5000sq. ft. 1 Quart is enough for 5 applications 1 Gallon is enough for 21 applications Pump up sprayers—Mix 4 ounces of concentrate into one gallon of water. Stir well and spray about an hour before sundown.
FOR SCORPION, MOSQUITO, FLEA, TICK and SNAKE CONTROL inside and outside premises KILLSHOT’S PCO is a Chemical Free Solution specially created for Pre or Post treatment of insect infestations. It is formulated at the highest Cedar Oil concentration levels possible for use by EXTERMINATORS and PROFESSIONAL PCO’s. It can be applied with hose end, trigger, compression and pressure applicators. It is designed for immediate insect control results of inside and outside treatments for Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Governmental, Equine and Dairy entities. It is effective for control of Mosquito, Flea, Fly, Chigger, No-See-Um, Mite, Bed Bug, Japanese Beetle, Scorpion, Carpet Beetle, Ant, Mole Cricket and numerous other Non-Beneficial Insects.
KILLSHOT’S PCO is also effective in control of GRUBS when applied on turf areas experiencing grub infestations that often result in damage to the sod. It can also be used in Misting and Irrigation Systems. Numerous concentrations of KILLSHOT’S PCO for various SNAKE and insect conditions can be formulated by the Pest Control Operator from the schedule provided with the container. The product is considered Safe to Children and Pets and has no effect on beneficial insects such as Lady Bugs, Butterflies and amphibians such as Frogs and Toads. It is classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA. NO APPLICATORS LICENSE REQUIRED.
Normal safety precautions should be practiced when using this product. Natures Defender PCO Choice is sold in quart and gallon containers. Mixing Ratio: 4 oz. to 1 gallon of water.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent non-toxic outdoor pest control solution
- Safe for children, pets and plants
- Will not harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies
- Works for up to three months in dry conditions
- Contains 85% fractionated red Texas cedar oil and 15% ethyl lactate
- Long lasting concentrated solution
- Spray and dilution information included on label
- Available Sizes: Quarts, Gallons & 55 Gallon Drums
1 Quart of PCO concentrate will treat up to 1 acre (43,560 sq. ft.). Apply once a month or as Needed:
- Safe for plants, children & pets
- Repels snakes, spiders & scorpions
- Kills larvae, eggs & adult insects
- Made in the USA with food grade ingredients
- Fresh, cedar scent
- Will not harm beneficial insects like bees & butterflies
32oz. (Quart) – $49.95
1 Gallon – $219.95
4 Gallons – $679.95
30 Gallon Drum $4,489.95
55 Gallon Drum $7,495.95